Doing some processing at Fri-son
Saturday, October 9, 2010 - 10:40
I will do my first vjing session at The Vital Night "From Minimal To Techno". I'm still adding as many variables as I can and fine-tuning the sketch.
Here are some specifications of the application:
- Save and load presets from xml file ( ~120 variables / preset )
- Opengl and glsl filters
- Small control interface done with controlP5
- Colors from http://kuler.adobe.com/ . I took the 100 most popular themes and sorted the colors of each theme by luminance.
- Audioreactive with the help of the Minim library.
- Finally added the magic button "auto_random". It simply pick some variables to randomize a little at each beat.
Can't wait to be tonight. It will be fun :D